Thank you for your interest in the Morristown Festival of Books. Submissons for our next Festival will be accepted beginning March 2019!
MFOB features a diverse group of authors in conversations, panels, and presentations. When evaluating submissions, we consider not only a book’s literary merit but where it might fit in with the other work in the festival lineup.
At this time, the majority of presenting authors appearing at the festival are by invitation only.
If you would like to be considered for next year’s Festival, please note that we will begin accepting applications on March 1, 2019. Submissions received prior to that date will need to be re-submitted once the admission period begins.
To apply, email ONLY the following information to email@example.com:
- Author name
- Book title
- Publisher & publication date
- Link to publisher’s catalog page for your book
- Brief book synopsis
- City and state where you live
- Contact information for both you and your publicist
- We do not accept self-published authors for general consideration. However, we introduced a new contest for local self-published novelists in 2018. Please click here to review information from our 2018 contest. Information on the next contest will be shared in Spring 2019.
- To be considered, books must be published in the eighteen months preceding the festival; priority consideration will be given to books published within the festival year.
- Due to the high volume of submissions, we are unable to respond to individual requests. Thank you for your understanding.