Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have based on the specific categories below.
Click to email:
Thank you for your interest in the Morristown Festival of Books. MFOB features a diverse group of authors in conversations, panels, and presentations. When evaluating submissions, we consider not only a book’s literary merit but where it might fit in with the other work in the festival lineup.
At this time, the majority of presenting authors appearing at the festival are by invitation only.
If you would like to be considered, please email ONLY the following information to email@example.com
- Author name
- Book title
- Publisher & publication date
- Link to publisher’s catalog page for your book
- Brief book synopsis
- City and state where you live
- Contact information for both you and your publicist
- We do not accept self-published authors.
- To be considered, books must be published in the eighteen months preceding the festival; priority consideration will begiven to books published within the festival year.
- Due to the high volume of submissions, we are unable to respond to individual requests. Should a spot open for you within the 2018 Festival, you will be contacted by a member of the Morristown Festival of Books no later than July 2018. No phone calls please.